Fences, Decks, Trellises, Pergolas Builder Jacksonville FL

Fences By Gator LLC



We are a military veteran owned & operated. We guarantee you will get the quality you are looking for. Licensed & Insured. Call today for your free estimate. All service members receive a 10% discount.
This company is active duty military owned & operated. Let us help improve your home with a high quality fence made just the way you want it.

Fencing Jacksonville, Fernandina, Ponte Vedra, and Saint Augustine since 2017. Fences by Gator specializes in custom residential and commercial fencing in Duval, Nassau and Saint Johns counties. Fences by Gator custom builds wood, aluminum, vinyl fencing in Jacksonville, Fernandina, Ponte Vedra and Saint Augustine Florida. Fencing by Gator provides fast and free fence estimates in Jacksonville, Fernandina, Ponte Vedra and Saint Augustine Florida. Fencing Jacksonville and the surrounding area with custom handcrafted wood, aluminum and vinyl fencing.

MY PROMISE
I’ll only work with the best materials available and provide a 1 year guarantee on all labor. I never compromise quality for time and give my clients realistic schedules that accommodate their lives. I strive for honest customer service, so contracts are only paid in full when the finished work is to your complete satisfaction.

Services

Custom Fences, Decks and more…
We have over 10 years of experience building wood (both custom and standard), vinyl and aluminum fences. We also build decks, trellises, and pergolas. We also do custom wood work as our customers request. We offer very competitive prices with a full guarantee on all of our work.

Projects Gallery






















Testimonials

"We have just experienced one of the most professional services from Fences By Gator. It really speaks volumes when you can receive great customer service this day and age. I was impressed with their level of communication and time management. I will definitely refer them to my friends and family and in the near future require their services again with the installation of my Pergola. Thanks and many blessings." - R.A. Giddens

"15 out of 10 would recommend. If your looking for quality and expertise for a reasonable price in the Valdosta area, FENCES BY GATOR is the only way to go. Gator installed my wooden fence in less than 12 hours just by himself. The company is veteran owned, so if your military or civilian you could look at his work and see that it speaks for itself. This company would be the only company that I would call up if there was any needed work with the word fence in it." - Darrius Drew

"Highly recommend! Just had a vinyl fence installed and I couldn't be happier! They did a great job at a great price and are such nice guys. Thank you so much!!!" - Yvette Leger LeBlanc

"I had called so many companies about putting in a fence, prices were crazy! I contacted Gator and they beat everyone's prices, my spouse was deployed and they really took care of me! Awesome service and the fence looks amazing!" - Elizabeth Grace Bennett

"Did my grandfather’s fences about 2 years ago. My grandfather’s fence fell due to Hurricane that came through. Gator came by and did the fence for him. Fence today still looks as if it had just been put up a week ago. Excellent work by Gator and team. Highly recommend!" - Thomas Lahood

"I received quotes from a few fencing companies. Went with Gator bc not only were they the lowest, but he pointed out issues that the others hadn’t (I have a weird utility easement). Handled HOA approval for 6ft white vinyl. My fence was able to be put up in less than a day. Everything is level, the tops are glued on, the bottom is flush with the ground, my gate is level with the fencing next to it - I mention these things bc my neighbor’s fence has none of this and looks terrible next to mine. Superior value and quality. I’m very happy!" - Jennifer Deas

"Best fencing company around. Gator and Mazie were highly professional, honest and simply awesome from beginning to end. The fence looks amazing! Thanks for all the hard work! My highest recommendation to anyone wanting/needing an enclosure." - Joseph Sexton

"We highly recommend Fence by Gator. From the start of the initial call to the end of the the install they were super professional! The install was fantastic and the price met our budget! This company has been an amazing experience with superior service. Can't wait for our next phase and updates with them. Thanks Gator and Mazie hope to see you in the future!" - Deric Pantry

"Gator and Mazie did a fantastic job of getting us our custom fence installed ahead of schedule. They were prompt, courteous, fair, and all around wonderful people to work with. I highly recommend!" - Connie Lambropoulos

"Fences by Gator did a wonderful job on our fence. We couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome! They were fast and efficient. We have a pretty large yard and they tackled it within two days. Good quality work, and great owners make for a successful company! Keep doing what your doing!" - Hannah Ortquist

"My fence was just completed! I can't say enough about how much I recommend this company! The communication was outstanding. They were very thorough. They cleaned up any trace that they were here. Despite the fact that my yard is oddly shaped an far from level, my fence is beautiful! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!" - Kesha Hoebbel

"Fences by Gator is a trustworthy company with sturdy, clean, fast construction, and high-quality, modern design. We roughed out two projects that we wanted, providing just basic details, and they came back with a truly stunning shadowbox fence and a front porch deck that is sleek and comfortable.  Literally all of our neighbors have been asking who built our projects and they are calling as I type to book Fences by Gator for themselves. Trust this hardworking company with all of your woodworking needs!" - Jessica Sencer Collins

"Started working with Mazie and Gator to install a fence at our new home. Being out of state in the process of moving, Mazie was very personable in handling my calls (even outside regular work hours)  and returning them in a timely manner. Gator was super friendly and offered excellent suggestions on our fence. They made the overall experience very easy and smooth and my wife and I are extremely happy with our fence! We highly recommend these amazing people!" - George Wesley Kory

Contact Us

Phone: +1 904-568-2445
E-mail: fencesbygator@gmail.com
Messenger: m.me/FencesByGator

Find Out More About Us

More local contractors at your service